6.Language proficiency exam result / TOEFL-IBT / PTE Academic
7.Turkish Language Certificate for Turkish Programs (at least B2 level)
8.Copy of Student Visa
9.Copy of Passport (pages where your personal details and last entrance appear)
10.Copy of Residence Permit Card both sides
11.6 photographs (white background - 4,5x6)
12.Blue Card (For German-French Applicants)
13.Copy of Health Insurance
14.Payment Document (stamped from Financial Office)
16.For Turkish Citizens: Vukuatlı aile nüfus kayıt örneği, kimlik fotokopisi ve sgk dökümü
17.Tuition Fees Information
Important note: Before travelling to Turkey you should get Apostile/Stamps on your Original High School Diploma and Transcript (last 3 years) from Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs in your country and apply for the Equivalency Certificate from the Turkish Embassy in your country.
HOW TO APPLY?- Before Departure
1. Fill the application form.
2. Receive your pre-acceptance letter in 2-5 working days.
3. Pay 1.000 USD deposit payment and send us your receipt.
4. Receive your acceptance letter in 3-5 working days.
5. Apply for a student visa from the nearest Turkish Embassy in your home country.
6. Get Apostile/Stamps on your Original High School Diploma and Transcript (last 3 years) from Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs in your country and apply for the Equivalency Certificate from the Turkish Embassy in your country.
HOW TO REGISTER? – Upon Arrival
1.Visit International Students Office at main campus with all required documents mentioned above for final registration.
2.Take ABU Proficiency Exam.
3.After receiving you Student card and login information you can register your courses online through ubs.antalya.edu.tr portal.
Student should confirm that:
1. Will bring all required documents mentioned above for the final registration.
2. If GPA will be less than 2.5 the University has the complete right to deduct the scholarship (if available) as per the condition stated in the tuition fees information.
3. If student cannot get equivalency from the Ministry of Education in Turkey or Turkish Embassy the University won't take any responsibility and can cancel the registration. In this case, student can claim the tutition fees except deposit.
4. Student will require deposit fees only in case of visa rejection confirmed from the embassy. At least in 3 months.
5. Tuition fees are paid at the beginning of each academic year.
6. Tutition fees are non-refundable.
7. Students who freeze or do not renew their course registration, within the scope of Article 38 of the Directive Regarding Associate and Undergraduate Degree Programs cannot benefit from the scholarships given by the University during that period.
8. .Students who receive Disciplinary Action, within the scope of Scholarship and Financial Support Directive article-22, more than once cannot benefit from the scholarships given by the University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT CARD?
- Passport first page copy
- Visa and last entrance page copy
- 3 Biometric photos (white background 4*6/5*6)
- Original Turkish student certificate (Öğrenci Belgesi)
- House contract notarized copy together with the Identity of the house owner
- Application form (signed on every page at the bottom)
- Original Health Insurance (At least one year)
- Student who own a house should get Address registration (from Migration Office)
- Tax number from tax office
- Receipt for residence permit card (165 TL)
Note for students under 18 years old:
* Official consent from parents (by giving a right (power of attorney) to somebody in Turkey who is over 25 years old) apostilled in your country and translated, notarized in Turkey.
* Birth certificate apostilled in your country and translated, notarized in Turkey.
HOW TO GET EQUIVALENCY?
Collect all required documents below and submit to the Turkish Embassy in your country.
- Application form filled properly.
- Copy of the passport.
- Acceptance letter.
- Original high school diploma and transcript for last 3-years apostilled/stamped from Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education in your country and copies.
- If the documents are not English or Turkish, it should be translated into Turkish and notarized only in Turkey.