1- Passport pages where your personal details appear
2- One recent passport size colored photograph
3- Your high-school diploma (for students who have not yet graduated, a written statement from your school stating you will graduate prior to enrollment in university courses must accompany the application). In case it is not originally written in English or in Turkish, an approved English or Turkish translation is required
4- Official Transcript of studying at high school ( for last 3 years)
5- A copy of exam record acceptable by the university (e.g., SAT, ACT, GCE etc.)
6- If taken before, a copy of language proficiency exam result (e.g., TOEFL etc.)
7- A letter of recommendation
*Send the required documents to: email@example.com
Terms of Application for International Students
a) On condition that they are at the final year of high school or at the period of graduation;
The applications of the followings are accepted,
1) Foreign Nationalities,
2) The citizen who are Turkish origin but denaturalized from Turkish citizenship with the approval of the Ministry of Interior Affairs and their under age children, who are registered at the document of denaturalization from Turkish Citizenship, certifying that they have a Document on Practicing Recognized Rights pursuant to Turkish Citizenship Law (According to Artcle 7 (1) of Turkish Citizenship Law No 5901, “a child who was born to a Turkish father or mother within marriage in Turkey or abroad is a Turkish citizen.” The applicants who apply for the acceptance from Turkish universities are recommended to analyze the Turkish Citizenship Law).
3) Those who are foreign origin but obtain Turkish citizenship later / those who have such double citizenships,
4) Those who are Turkish Citizens but complete all their post-middle education in foreign countries except NCTR (including those who complete entire middle education in Turkish schools abroad except in NCTR)
5) Those who have NCTR citizenship and reside in NCTR and complete middle education and have GCE AL examination results along with those who obtained their education from college or high schools in other countries between the years 2005-2010 and have GCE AL examination results or those who are to have.
b) The applications of those with the following conditions are not accepted
1) T.R. citizens who complete their entire education in Turkey or NCTR,
2) NCTR citizens (except those who obtained their middle education in NCTR highs schools and have GCE AL examination results and those who obtained education from college or high schools in other countries between the years 2005-2010 and have GCE AL examination results or those who are to have),
3) As pursuant to paragraph 2 of the article a, the applicants who have double citizenship with Turkish Republic citizenship at birth, (except those who complete entire middle education abroad except in NCTR / those who complete entire middle education in Turkish Schools abroad except in NCTR)
4) The applicants with double citizenship one of which is NCTR citizenship (except those who obtained their middle education in NCTR highs schools and have GCE AL examination results and those who obtained education from college or high schools in other countries between the years 2005-2010 and have GCE AL examination results or those who are to have)
5) T.R. citizens at the schools within the body of Embassies in Turkey and those who obtain education from foreign schools in Turkey or those whose nationality of birth is Turkish as pursuant to paragraph 2 of the article A.