During their undergraduate years and after they graduate from the program, students are expected to acquire the following competencies.
1) To have knowledge about research methods in social sciences.
2) To understand the relationship between different disciplines such as mathematics, statistics and economics.
3) To be aware of interdisciplinary approaches in social sciences.
4) To have the ability to associate different topics in social sciences with current events.
5) To analyze the topics in social sciences research, written and verbally.
6) To develop critical thinking skills.
7) To become aware of ethical responsibilities in professional field.
8) To access the information and use libraries and electronic resources effectively.
9) To communicate effectively with colleagues in professional field.
10) To have the ability to do individual work and group work.
11) To determine goals and targets for institutions and organizations that provide added value.
12) To analyze visual, verbal and / or numerical data by using information about the field in institutions and organizations that provide added value.