1) Has knowledge about research methods in social sciences.
2) Understands the relationship between different disciplines such as mathematics, statistics and economics.
3) Be aware of interdisciplinary approaches in social sciences.
4) Has the ability to associate different topics in social sciences with current events.
5) Analyzes the topics in social sciences research, written and verbally.
6) Develops critical thinking skills.
7) Becomes aware of ethical responsibilities in professional field.
8) Access the information and use libraries and electronic resources effectively.
9) Communicates effectively with colleagues in professional field.
10) Has the ability to do individual work and group work.
11) Determines goals and targets for institutions and organizations that provide added value.
12) Analyzes visual, verbal and / or numerical data by using information about the field in institutions and organizations that provide added value.