Erasmus+ KA107 Mobility with Partner Countries (World Countries) is a type of activity that offers higher education students and staff the opportunity to learn or gain professional experience in another country.
Unlike mobility activities with Erasmus+ KA103 Program Countries (European Countries), its objectives are:
• Achieving a strong international dimension through cooperation with partner countries
• To increase the interest in higher education in Europe and to support the competitiveness of European higher education institutions in the higher education market worldwide
• Supporting the internationalization and modernization of non-European higher education institutions with the aim of promoting the development of partner countries
Erasmus Staff Mobility enables the instructors of a higher education institution which holds an ECHE (Erasmus Charter for Higher Education) to lecture at a higher education institution holding an ECHE in another country on condition of teaching at least 8 hours. It also enables academic and administrative staff of a higher education institution holding an ECHE and staff working at enterprises to get∕provide training at higher education institutions or enterprises holding an ECHE.
Erasmus Staff Mobility is divided into 2 sub-categories:Teaching Mobility, Training Mobility.
The Academic and Administrative Staff to be selected will receive a grant for 5 working days + travel expenses. The guidebook is attached, click on.
2. Document showing that you know the English Language, certificate (30% will be added to the calculation)
3. Applications of staff who do not have an English language certificate will also be accepted,
4. If the language of instruction of your university is English, a photocopy of your diploma or transcript must be uploaded to the system.
Deadline for application: 27.12.2021, 23:59
Exchange dates: 28.12.2021- 01.06.2022
7 staffwill be selected for Erasmus+ Staff Mobility.
The KA107 (ICM) Mobility program covers only the Computer, Civil, Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration departments which the project was written for. Please kindly check the attached document to see the quotas allocated for the departments.
IMPORTANT: In case of a problem in the system, the documents were mentioned above should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
You can call, send an e-mail or visit Erasmus+ Office.(AG-60)