Important information about the results are listed below, please read carefully!
· Students were placed according to the department quotas specified during the announcement and an extra quota was given for each of the faculties whose department quota was not specified,
· There are some students who did not attend to Erasmus English Exam but they are in the list because they have submitted TOEFL, YDS or YÖKDİL results,
· Grade averages which are on the system during the application were taken into account,
· Points have been deducted from the students who previously benefited from Erasmus exchange and it is stated in detail in the lists,
· Erasmus studying mobility information meeting date and time information will be sent by e-mail. In this meeting, detailed information will be given about the process and your questions will be answered,
· Students who have not been able to qualify for the Erasmus exchange program and who are on the back-up list should contact the Erasmus Coordination office if they want to benefit from the Erasmus program with ZERO GRANT,
If you have any questions, please contact the Erasmus Office.