1. How can I transfer my deposit or my semester fees?

You can transfer your deposit fees from any bank in your country and make sure that the bank you are using to transfer your deposit fees can transfer dollar and euro to abroad banks. If you are in Turkey, you can transfer through any nearby Vakıfbank branch by using your Turkish ID number. Please make sure to state your Name and Surname when you do your transaction.

2. How and where can I get my Equivalency Certificate (Bachelor applicant)?

High School Diploma Equivalency Certificate can be taken from any Ministry of Education branch in Turkey (Milli Egitim Bakanlığı) or from the Turkish Embassy in your country.

The required documents are:

Original High School Diploma should be translated into Turkish and notarized.

Original High School Transcript (last 2 years) should be translated into Turkish and notarized.

Passport copy

Application Form


 3. When and where can I get my Student ID Card (Bachelor students)?

You can get your card from Student Affairs after your registration in 2 weeks (in the main campus).

4. Are there regulations to maintain the scholarship (Bachelor students)?

As stated in the bottom of your scholarship information, the general GPA should be above 2.5 to be able to keep your scholarship.

5. What are the benefits of student ID card?

You can use it during entry and exit to university, for eating at dining hall, in the library, student bus card and special discount for ABU students from shops outside the campus.

6. What should I do if I lose my Student ID Card?

Pay 15 TL in financial office and take receipt to the student affairs to get your new ID card.

7. If I want to cancel my registration from the university, what should I do?

Fill in the withdrawal from student affairs, you need to get signature from all the related department mentioned in the form. After getting all the signatures, submit the form to student affairs to be able to withdraw all your original documents and finalize your cancelation from the university.

8. Where and how can I make my Residence Permit application?

You can make an online application at the International Student Office (main campus) or International Relations office (Markantalya campus).

9. How can I change my department?

You can change your department by cancelling your registration and applying again as a new student.

10. When and how can I transfer my courses from another University?

Only after admission and registration. The process takes 2-3 weeks.

11. When can I register for Bachelor programs or English preparatory school?

Once a year in the fall semester only!

12. When can I register for English/Turkish courses?

In fall, spring, and summer depending on applicant’s number.

13. What are the dormitory fees male/female?

Male dormitory fees are between 2.200$ - 2.850$ per year.

Female dormitory fees are between 14.000TL – 20.000TL per year.

Price changes depending on rooms capacity.

14. In case of visa rejection, how can I get my refund?

In case that your visa is rejected, you will receive an official paper from the Embassy of Turkey, you need to send it by e-mail to iso@antalya.edu.tr; international.relations@antalya.edu.tr

along with the filled forms from the financial office and your passport. The process takes around 6 weeks after registration is done.

15. Can I leave the country if I have already applied for residence permit but didn’t get the card yet.

Once you apply for residence permit before getting the card, the immigration office will issue Residence Paper which allows you to travel for only 15 days.

16. What is the process of freezing my semester and how much is the fee?

The process of freezing has specific deadline which is stated in the Academic Calendar. Students should fill the petition and mention the reason of freezing. You should pay of 1/3 of the total fees to be able to freeze your semester.

17. What will happen if I do not renew my registration?

Your university account will accumulate debt, an automatic email will be sent from the university to immigration office and the residence permit will be canceled.

18. How will I know my university is accredited in Turkey (Master applicant)?

You can either to check in e-devlet https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/yok-okul-tanima-belgesi-sorgulama

or e-mail us on iso@antalya.edu.tr; international.relations@antalya.edu.tr

19. Where can I get my equivalency? (Master applicant)?

Apply to Higher Education Council (YÖK/HEK) in Ankara, Turkey.

The required documents are:

Application form.

Passport copy.

Payment receipt

20. When can I get my Student Identity Card (Master students)?

You can get your student card from Marantalya 7th floor Institute Secretary or contact us.

21. When can I get admission for master programs?

Twice a year in fall and spring semester.

22. From where can I get student certificate (Master students)?

Marantalya 7th floor Institute Secretary.