The Department of Business Administration aims to introduce all practical and theoretical aspects and aims of the discipline to the students. In addition to courses related to functional areas such as management, accounting, finance, marketing and human resources, courses such as information technologies, behavioral sciences, communication, economics and law are covered.
Antalya Bilim University Business Administration Program (MBA) program aims to educate the leading managers of companies and institutions. Taking into account the importance of the human resources that are increasing day by day for the businesses, and in today's global business world, executives and leaders provide the competencies that they need, and provide them to practice in practical areas.
• Candidates must have a bachelor's degree from a foreign faculty or a college that has at least four years of national acceptance or equivalent to the Council of Higher Education (YÖK). There is no section limitation.
• The program covers a total of 10 courses (30 credits) for 3 semesters. The student who fails at the end of this period or who cannot complete the program is dismissed from the higher education institution pursuant to Law 12 of the YÖK Graduate Regulation.
• The program language is "Turkish".
• In order to graduate, students prepare Master's Graduation Project in addition to the normal courses.
• ALES or YDS score is not required for admission to the program.
• ABU MBA Program courses are held in the ABU City Campus (7-8th Floor above Markantalya AVM) between 19:00 and 21:00 on weekdays.