- Application for the program to ABU
- Application to the host university
- 1. Application for the program to ABU
Students must meet the minimum criteria before applying to Swiss Mobility Program;
- Students are required to apply online at ABU website.
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum of 2.50 CGPA and have completed 1 regular semester. Erasmus + Mobility Program is especially offered for 2nd or 3rd year students.
- Weighted score for selection will be evaluated as: 50% of English proficiency + 50% of CGPA.
- All students must provide ABU English Language Exam minimum score of 70
- Interview will be made after the avarage of Exam results and CGPA.
2.Application to the host university
- After the students get nominated and results are published on website, ABU informs the host universit with the name of the students.
- Universities langague of instruction can be in German and French. Please don’t forget to check it.
You can find the requirement documents:
3.Visa and Entry Requirements
The students should apply for a visa. Entry to Switzerland is possible in this case only after the application has been approved. A visa for tourist cannot be converted into a visa for students.