The main objective of ABU Information Systems Department is to provide the software and applications required in the university; plan, manage and operate the information systems and network infrastructure in the campuses; and manage the servers to ensure that e-mails and other services run smoothly.
Our Information Technologies Unit is responsible for the following services
• Preparing and implementing the Information Systems Policies
• Carrying out support services to resolve user problems regarding the basic infrastructure and access services
• Providing institutional or individual electronic data security
• Ensuring that electronic communication runs smoothly both within and outside the university
• Identifying the requirements regarding information technologies, making an appropriate budget planning to meet these requirements and putting the purchased equipment and services into place
• Preparing the necessary documentation and training to ensure that users utilize information and communication technologies appropriately, and introducing them to the users.