1.Original University Diploma and Transcript (3-4 Years Bachelor Diploma).
2.Original Translation of University Transcript and Diploma into Turkish & Notarized in Turkey.
3.Diploma Recognition from Higher Education Council in Turkey (YÖK).
4.Language proficiency exam result / TOEFL-IBT / PTE Academic.
5.Turkish Language Certificate for Turkish Programs (at least B2 level).
6.Resume (CV) for Thesis Programs.
7.Identity card for Turkish students.
8.Military status certificate for male candidate of Turkish nationality.
9.Copy of Student Visa.
10.Copy of Passport (pages where your personal details and last entrance appear).
11.Copy of Residence Permit Card both sides
12.6 photographs (white background - 4,5x6)
13.Blue Card (For German-French Applicants)
14.Payment Document (stamped from Financial Office)
16.For Turkish Citizens: Vukuatlı aile nüfus kayıt örneği, kimlik fotokopisi ve sgk dökümü
17.Tuition Fees Information
HOW TO APPLY? - Before Departure
1. Fill the application form.
4. Receive your Pre-acceptance in 2-5 working days
5. Pay 1000 USD deposit payment and send us your receipt
6. Receive your acceptance letter in 3-5 working days
7. Apply for a student visa from the Turkish Embassy in your country
8. Get Apostille/Stamps on your Original University Diploma and Transcript from the Ministry of Higher Education in your country.
HOW TO REGISTER? – Upon Arrival
1.Visit International Students Office at main campus with all required documents mentioned above for final registration.
2.Take ABU Proficiency exam.
3.After receiving you Student card and login information you can register your courses online through ubs.antalya.edu.tr portal.
Student should confirm that:
1.I will bring all required documents mentioned above for the final registration
2.If the student cannot get Recognition letter from Higher Education Council in Turkey Embassy the University won't take any responsibility and can cancel the registration. In this case, student can claim the tuition fees except deposit.
3.Student will require deposit fees only in case of visa rejection confirmed from the embassy. At least in 3 months.
4.Tuition fees are paid at the beginning of each academic year.
5.Tuition fees are non-refundable.
6.If students who do not renew their course registration for any reason, the university has the right to charge full semester fee for that semester.
7.If students want to freeze their semester, they must pay 500 USD freezing fee and submitting freezing petition.
8.If students fail any course, to retake that course they must pay extra fees for it as per ECTS.
9.For thesis programs, semester extension fee is 500 USD.
10.Any request above must be done by submitting petition before the date announced on the academic calendar.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT CARD?
- Passport copy.
- Visa and last entrance page copy.
- 3 Biometric photos (white background 4*6/5*6).
- Original Turkish student certificate (Öğrenci Belgesi).
- House contract notarized copy together with the Identity of the house owner.
- Application form (signed on every page at the bottom).
- Original Health Insurance (At least one year).
- Student who own a house should get Address registration (from Migration Office).
- Tax number from tax office.
- Receipt for residence permit card (165 TL).
HOW TO APPLY FOR RECOGNITION?
• Student can get recognition for their diploma directly from the Council of Higher Education (HEC) located in Bilkent/Ankara
• The required documents:
2.Filled form (university name should be mention correctly as it is written in diploma).
3.Payment to HEC bank account.
- If the documents are not in Turkish, it should be translated into Turkish and notarized only in Turkey