KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES:
1. General knowledge about mathematics, science and engineering; An ability to apply this knowledge to analyze and model physical systems or components.
2. An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complicated engineering and technological problems. An ability to apply desired analysis or methods to solve these problems.
3. An ability to design and realize a physical system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
4. An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
5. An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data in order to investigate complicated engineering problems and Mechanical Engineering related research subjects.
6. An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
7. A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
8. An ability to communicate effectively wıth both with both verbal and written skills. Follow the developments in the field and communicate with colleagues by using a foreign language at least at a level of European Language Portfolio B1 General Level.
9. The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and social context.
10. An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
11. An understanding of importance of security and environmental issues in engineering applications.
12. An ability to develop, conduct, and manage a project. Basic knowledge about the innovation, entrepreneurship and maintainability.
13. An ability to use technical drawings in engineering applications.
14. An ability to use state of the art technology and advanced software in Mechanical Engineering applications.
15. Use computer software and communication and information technologies required in the field at the advanced level, as defined by the European Computer Driving License.