1. Knowledge of contemporary business skills and core functions, business research and information technologies
2. Ability to work in teams and assume responsibility
3. Ability to think analytically and critically
4. Understanding of ethical conduct of business practices and social responsibility
5. Ability to effectively communicate in written and oral language in business English
6. Ability to conduct methodological, secondary research into business issues.
7. Understanding the impact of the economy on individuals, society and global business development
8. Applying the concepts of sustainability to the creation of a new endeavor
9. Understanding the nature and dynamics of social behavior relating to organizational performance
10. Understanding the mathematical tools that are needed to solve business problems and using related software to solve these problems
11. Applying information technology to support business processes and make decisions.
12. Demonstrating knowledge of how organizations are affected by globalization.