ANTALYA BİLİM UNIVERSITY
SCHOOL OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES
7th ELT CONFERENCE
SUSTAINING & INNOVATING
CHANGES in the ELT CLASSROOM ENVIRONMENT
We are pleased to announce that ABU SOFL 7th ELT Conference will be held on April 2nd, 2022, Saturday and take place online. The aim of this event is to gather academics, teachers addressing to a variety of age ranges, researchers, experts in the field of ELT to exchange ideas, share experiences and receive inspiration from each other.
We welcome presenters who are interested in the areas below;
* Students’ Autonomy and Learning Beyond the Classroom Walls
* Use of online teaching tools (in a face-to-face class)
* Blended Learning: Combining Face-to-Face and Online Education
* The Future of English Teaching
* Exploring Current & Future (Digital) Trends & Approaches in ELT
* (Online) Professional Development
* Emotional Intelligence (EQ) in ELT
* Enhancing Communicative Skills through Engaging Class Activities
* Current Trends in Assessment
* Material Development & Adaptation in ELT
* Creative Teaching in ELT
* Program Development & Management in ELT
The deadline for proposal submission is March 6th, 2022. Proposals will be selected by the ABU SOFL Conference Committee based on the relevance to the theme and originality.
Chosen presenters will be informed by March 10th, 2022. The ABU SOFL Conference Committee may not provide any justification for not accepting a proposal.