1) Understands the philosophical and theoretical foundations of Political Science.
2) Understands the philosophical and theoretical foundations of international relations.
3) Understands the social and historical elements that affect political processes in local and international level.
4) Knows qualitative and quantitative social science methods.
5) He / she expresses the subjects in political science in historical, theoretical and current contexts written and verbally.
6) Develop critical and constructive approaches to current problems in political science.
7) Analyzes relations between countries and political systems at global level.
8) Identifies the main issues in the field of Political Science and International Relations.
9) Apply the theoretical and conceptual knowledge to the examples that we have in practice.
10) Evaluates the effects of political culture and political history on the formation of political systems.
11) Evaluates the effects of institutional structures on political process and outcome.
12) Follows and analyzes local and national political events in a critical way.