Required Documents for Final Registration:
1. Original University Diploma (3-4 Years Bachelor Diploma)
2. Original University Transcript.
3. Original Translation of University Transcript and Diploma into Turkish & Notarized.
4. Diploma Recognition from Higher Education Council in Turkey (YÖK).
5. Language proficiency exam result /TOEFL/TOEFL-IBT.
6. Resume (CV).
7. Identity card for Turkish students.
8. Military status certificate for male candidate of Turkish nationality.
9. Turkish proficiency exam results for Turkish program.
10. Copy of Student Visa.
11. Copy of Passport (pages where your personal details and last entrance appear).
12. Copy of Residence Permit Card both sides.
13. 6 photographs (white background - 4,5x6).
14. Copy of Health Insurance.
15. Payment Document (stamped from Financial Office).
16. Acceptance Letter.
HOW TO APPLY?- Before Departure
1. Fill the application form:
2. For Social Sciences (https:/antalya.edu.tr/en/sss-form)
3. For Sciences and Engineering (https:/antalya.edu.tr/en/sse-form)
4. Receive your Pre-acceptance in 2-5 working days
5. Pay 1000 USD deposit payment and send us your receipt
6. Receive you acceptance letter in 3-5 working days
7. Apply for a student visa from the Turkish Embassy in your country
8. Get Apostille/Stamps on your Original University Diploma and Transcript from the ministry of Higher Education (HEC) and Foreign Affairs in your country.
HOW TO REGISTER? – Upon Arrival
1. Visit the International Relations Office (IRO) in Markantalya, to get more information about health insurance and residence permit.
2. Apply for equivalency at Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
3. Visit Financial Office ( to make the remaining payment).
4. Take ABU English Proficiency exam or TOEFL IBT.
5. Turkish certificate from TOMER (for Turkish programs only)
6. Finalize your registration at Markantalya Campus, 7"Floor.
Student should confirm that:
1. I will bring all required documents mentioned above for the final registration
2. If you do not get Recognition letter from Higher Education Council in Turkey the University wıll not take any responsibility and can cancel the registration.
3. I will require my deposit fees only in case of visa rejection confirmed from the embassy.
4. Tuition fees are paid at the beginning of each academic year and are non-refundable.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT CARD? (International Relations Office)
- Passport first page copy
- Visa and last entrance page copy
- 3 Biometric photos (white background 4*6/5*6)
- Original Turkish student certificate (Öğrenci Belgesi)
- House contract notarized copy
- Application form (signed every page at the bottom)
- Original Health Insurance (At least one year)
- Numaraj/Address registration from the students who own a house (from Municipality)
- Tax number from tax office
- Receipt for resident permit card (89 TL)
HOW TO APPLY FOR RECOGNITION?
• Student can get recognition for their diploma directly from the Council of Higher Education (HEC) located in Bilkent/Ankara
• The required documents :
1. Passport copy
2. Filled form ( university name should be mention correctly as it is written in diploma) 3. Payment to HEC bank account.